Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The most boring OOTD post ever

Not that anyone has been reading this blog, but I had said in the last post that I will start an OOTD series. Which means that I will post my outfits of the day. Why? Do you ask? Because I believe that I am a boring dresser and need to liven things up.

So here it is, my first ever OOTD pic -

**** no drum roll ***** no ta - da******

 
T shirt - Orange with embroidered neckline, Shoppers
Shirt - Faded black button down, Sri Lanka
Jeans - Naturally distressed blue denim, Pantaloons
Shoes - Tan sandals, local market in Delhi
The only accessory I had on was a black woven leather bag that I picked up on my last vacation from a flea market. That and my regular silver Titan watch, everyday earrings and bangle. Now that I have my new camera (yay) and a renewed inspiration to maintain this blog, I hope I will be styled better... Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment