Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Some colour and new hair!!!

15 September 2009
I finally got that coveted hair cut... yeah!!!

I decided on the spur of the moment to leave, the stylist was free and I didn't have to wait.... This time I was very vocal about what I wanted and not let the stylist do whatever they pleased. Am so so glad I did that :)
Another thing he did is let my hair dry naturally. He just let the dryer do its work and i could see how the cut would look after I shower and let it loose to dry. Who really does that? None of my stylists ever have... So now I have a pretty good idea of how much I need to maintain it on a day to day basis and what needs to be done for occasions... as you can see, I am happy!

So now over to yesterday's outfit...
 
 Kurta - White and Maroon Printed with embroidered waistband, Lajpat Nagar, Delhi
Leggings - Maroon, local Market, Deli
Sandals - White strappy sandals, Bata
The kurta has a lovely waist detail, an embroidered band with sequins on it... **blingy**... I know :)

Have been listening to Lata, Rafi and Hemant Kumar for 3 straight days now. I never ever tire of the 50s, 60s and 60s music... from being an Asha and Kishore fan during school and college, I converted to this triad a few years back... can go on living on this music...!

4 comments: