Sunday, August 9, 2009

Long time overdue

O God, the week gone by has been CRAZY!!! I totally got my ass kicked at work and now have to spend the weekend doing damage control :( And part of the reason is that I am addicted to this game on facebook...  I know, bad me...

Hubby's best friend was in town yesterday and the bunch of us went out for dinner together... we did this after a long time and I thoroughly enjoyed the meal... yum! But that also meant I could not get any work done post yesterday evening and need to spend the whole day working today.... There goes my evening plan of dilli haat visit. We had originally planned it for Wednesday, which was an off for rakhi. Speaking of rakhi, this is the first time since my bro was born that we spent rakhi apart... i was so sad when this realisation hit me. My SIL had been to our place on Sunday and she gave us the rakhis she bought for us. We had the day to lounge around really so I went to sleep after the morning chores and we saw New York after lunch. Utterly disappointing I must add... something that could have been so interesting turned into a bit of a dud really... And now I have my sights set on Love Aaj Kal. My mum and dad have seen it already.... can you believe that? Deepika's outfits in the movie are so cute. I read on HHC that Shopper's Stop is selling the same outfits online now.

The kurta with legging look is so so in these days. I bought some gorgeous and cheap cotton kurtas some time back and am loving the look. Complements appear everyday I wear the look! And if that doesn't make your day, what will? Specially, when the work isn't that great... :) In fact, my mom was visiting then and I bought an outfir for her too and she has been getting complements abt it back at Mumbai. My sis in law saw them and she went some for her too... hee hee... i started a trend in the family ;)

I so want to do the outfit of the day posts... but my cam isn't with me these days and I am so drooling for an SLR. Just waiting for a great deal to come my way....

No comments:

Post a Comment