Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Woman in There

Today was a typical work from home day for me. Last evening it rained lots here and traffic jams were a plenty. So today, I decided to stay put at home and grunge it out. Toward afternoon, I was bored of working and grunging. It's nearly evening and I have yet to shower (yikes!), my room is a mess and work was very slow. So I have to quicken the pace or bear the brunt when boss calls :(

But before I do that, a bit about me... I am a 27 year old married woman living in Delhi. I work for a large Indian company and it requires me to put in fairly large number of hours. That and the insane drive to work leave me with no energy to do house chores everyday and they get pushed for the weekend. On rare days that I arrive early from work, I prefer doing the marketing like getting groceries, veggies etc. I live a fairly routine (read boring) life and my passions of reading and writing have been pushed to the farthest corner in the hustle bustle of everyday life. I guess that's why I started this blog... so that I can reacquaint myself with writing, even if it is nothing profound or interesting! I have even been inspired by the daily Outfit Of The Day posts I read on some other blogs (OOTD they call it) and was wondering if I should do that. Am no fashionista, but recently have been experimenting a lot with my look....

Anyone still reading this ought to be congratulated... this was all about me me me... and I think thats what this blog will be about. Me - the daughter, the sister, the wife, the DIL, the professional... and a Woman in There Too!

1 comment: